Welcome to Trifecta
Your communications agency for
e-commerce and digital transformation
While “branding” a product is all about promoting a term, symbol or a product name, public relations (PR) experts view their job as also pitching something with marketing and advertising efforts. There is a view that proper branding mixed with good PR can result in both higher sales and customer loyalty for a product or service.
The public image of a brand represents 63% of the value of most companies today. When there is a mishap or when the reputation of the brand is broken, it affects the entire corporate existence of the company and its affiliates. It takes about 4 to 7 years to overcome a negative reputation. Therefore, it has become important for a company to invest in good Brand Public Relations strategies to maintain a beneficial relationship with the public.
To be more specific, the main objective of Brand PR (Brand Public Relations) is to maintain a positive brand reputation and to maintain a strategic relationship with the public, prospects, partners, investors, employees and other stakeholders that leads to a positive image of the brand and it is done in a way that appears honest, successful, important and relevant.
At Trifecta Content Studio we are specialists in Brand Public Relations, we write specialized communication plans and use the means (direct and indirect) to create and maintain a good brand image and a solid relationship with the target audience.
It is important to understand that Public Relations is different from advertising. As a brand PR agency, we don't buy ads, we don't write stories for journalists, and we don't focus on attractive paid promotions. Because the main role of Brand PR is to promote the brand through the use of editorial content that appears in magazines, newspapers, news channels, websites, blogs and television shows.
We believe PR is more relevant now than ever. Unlike advertising, PR can give your brand depth and personality. At a time when audiences are demanding authenticity, PR is the most effective and credible way to communicate your brand’s story. There are five ways we use at Trifecta Content Studio that PR can help build your brand:
• PR helps brands tell their stories – PR helps brands bring their stories to life in an authentic and genuine way. PR helps brands narrow their focus so their story becomes relevant to their target audiences. Once you identify the story you want to tell, you can determine who to tell it to.
• PR helps brands identify their target audiences - The audience is key. Who brands are engaging with is just as important as what they are saying. PR helps brands prioritize target audiences and identify the key messages that will resonate with them.
• PR helps brands select the right communication channels – Once you identify your audiences, PR helps brands understand the best ways to reach them.What are they reading? How do they get their information? Who are the key influencers and what topics are they discussing on social media? Our research tools can provide in-depth knowledge brands can use to communicate more effectively.
• PR establishes thought leadership – Content is king because it demonstrates thought leadership. PR helps brands become thought leaders by creating interesting content that encourages engagement and establishes you as an expert in your field of expertise. PR helps brands convey innovative, forward thinking ideas. From blogs to social media to traditional media outlets, PR covers all the bases to get your content where it needs to go.
• PR builds authentic relationships - In spite of all the changes, public relations at heart is still about relationships. By creating a genuine story, you build trustworthy and authentic relationships with community members, stakeholders, and members of the media. If you have a reputable brand, community members, stakeholders, and the media are more willing to support you. Ultimately, these relationships build brand loyalty. At the end of the day, it’s that loyalty brands rely on to keep moving forward.